North Carolina Man Searching for 1950 Farmall C Tractor

I got this note from Facebook follower Clint Lowe, Jr. of Julian, NC:

"Pete, I’ve followed you for years, starting out with your Success Farming Magazine articles, and still enjoy seeing your shows on RFD-TV. If you could share this for me, I’d be most appreciative:

For several years, I have been searching for a 1950 Farmall C, serial number 64468. I sold the tractor over 20 years ago, and I’ve regretted it for years.

"Sold in Julian (near Greensboro), NC, roughly around 1996 or 1997. I unfortunately failed to keep the buyer’s name and location, but I believe the buyer was from western NC, or eastern TN, in the mountains. It’s been years, so I could possibly be wrong about that, but I don’t think I am. I’d be interested in buying the tractor back, or at least seeing it again. It was a restoration project taken on by my father and I. He passed away in 1997, so it means something to me personally. The serial number I remember by heart. That’s how special it is. I’m fairly certain it was sold before my dad passed away, but I could be wrong. If anyone knows of this C, or sees something in the future, I’d appreciate hearing about it. Not interested in any other Farmall C’s for sale. Just looking for this particular one. IH history means a lot to me; this particular C means even more.

Feel free to share this with any other groups that you think might be helpful in locating it. Thank you all, and God bless you."

Pete
Machinery Pete
www.MachineryPete.com

1 Like