Wedding Pics from the Farm

Last evening Beverly D. sent me this awesome photo via Facebook with this msg…“John Deere combines and Old Glory welcome guests to the wedding rehearsal dinner at the farm near Bennet, Neb. Garret Talcott and Morgan Storant.”

WeddingRehearsalDinnerWelcome-FB-GarretandMorganNeb

What a fantastic pic! Congrats to Garret & Morgan and our best wishes for a wonderful wedding day and happy life together! Thanks to Beverly for sharing the photo.

Over the years I’ve been sent quite a few amazing farm wedding/engagement pics. Here are a few favorites. Share your farm wedding related pics if you got 'em:

Wedding-Pickup-Twitter

WeddingWeekpic7

WeddingWeekpic1

And here I think is my all time favorite, wedding day pic coming out of the chapel of Andrew and Erin Swenson. Andrew’s family with deep green roots, Erin’s family with deep red roots. Love truly does conquer all! Here’s a link to a video of Andrew Swenson telling the story of their red/green wedding day: https://www.machinerypete.com/media_posts/red-tractor-girl-marries-green-tractor-guy

Best wishes to all those couples who are about to or have just celebrated their wedding anniversaries. Mrs. Machinery Pete and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary on Monday. Time sure flies by. Enjoy each and every day for the gift and blessing it truly is.

Pete
Machinery Pete
www.MachineryPete.com

1 Like

Getting close to my 20th here in Bangkok…You’ve never seen nothing like a Thai wedding…Happy Anniversary

1 Like

Happy almost 20th Jeff!!

Pete
Machinery Pete
www.MachineryPete.com

1 Like