Rare 1971 John Deere 4320 Factory Industrial Yellow Hyd. Front Wheel Assist

Excitement continues to build for the Classic Green Reunion 2019, a new 3-Day event in Grand Island, Neb. June 13 - 15 for all John Deere collectors, enthusiasts and just plain old lovers of all things John Deere: www.classicgreen.org

Some of my friends who are involved with organizing the event continue to drop me notes and hints about some of the interesting items that will be on hand at this 1st ever JD get together. Tons of really cool stuff.

Like this rare (very) 1971 John Deere 4320 factory yellow Industrial factory hyd. front-wheel assist 4320, 1 of only 3 made. Here are a few pics of this gem:

This beautiful rare tractor belongs to Mike Smith of Marion, OH. This factory yellow Industrial factory hyd. front-wheel assist 4320 was ordered and purchased by the Fresno, CA sheriff’s dept. back in the day. Again, only 3 made. I believe the story is the Fresno, CA sheriff’s dept. took all 3.

So cool at the Classic Green Reunion event to be able to get up close to a tractor like this and talk with the owner. Mike Smith also owns a rare John Deere 8020 4WD tractor, 1 of only 100 made. Not sure if Mike will have his 8020 at the Grand Island, Neb. Classic Green Reunion event next month, but I did hear that a farmer/collector from Wilcox, Neb. will have one of his 8020’s at the event…and word is this 8020 is as nice of an ORIGINAL 8020 as you’ll ever see.

Here’s an earlier blog I wrote announcing this new Classic Green Reunion event: www.machinerypete.com/media_posts/classic-green-reunion-new-event-for-john-deere-lovers-june-2019

I will be speaking at the Friday evening dinner at the event and sharing some fun John Deere related stories from my 30 years of tracking auction prices and traveling the country for our TV show: www.machinerypete.com/mptv

Still opportunity and outdoor exhibit space available if you’re interested in bringing your favorite John Deere equipment items (they welcome anything & everything JD!) to the event, but need to contact the event organizers soon to arrange. For contact info visit the event web site: www.classicgreen.org.

Pete
Machinery Pete
www.MachineryPete.com