Top Picks From 2021 Classic Green Reunion in Columbus, OH

Wish I could’ve been there.

In Columbus, OH this weekend…for the 2021 Classic Green Reunion (www.classicgreen.org/reunion). I was able to be at the inaugural Classic Green Reunion event in 2019 in Grand Island, Neb. So much fun. Was an honor to speak at the dinner.

While I couldn’t be at this year’s Classic Green Reunion, I did have couple of friends there taking pics. Cody Kirkpatrick from New Holland, OH passed along these pics, including a few with his son:

That last pic, a sweet (and very rare!) 1972 JD 4320 Industrial front-wheel assist owned by Mike and Denise Smith of Marion, OH also appeared in the pics sent to me by Doug Ford, our new Machinery Pete Territory Mgr. in Ohio. Here was Doug’s Top 10 Pics from 2021 Classic Green Reunion.

And here’s that sweet 1972 JD 4320 Industrial FWA again…

Our new guy Doug has a keen eye! Thanks for sharing the great pics Doug and Cody!

Here are the (2) Machinery Pete TV show special episodes from the 2019 Classic Green Reunion:

Classic Green 2019, Episode 1: Machinery Pete TV Show: Classic Green Reunion John Deere Collector Event | Machinery Pete

Classic Green 2019, Episode 2: Machinery Pete TV Show: Classic Green Reunion John Deere Collector Event - Part 2 | Machinery Pete
Pete
Machinery Pete
www.MachineryPete.com

2 Likes

what is the John Deere 430 with tracks so high up and what is the thing under it used for