Machinery Pete Fan from Iowa Passed Away in February - His Auction June 4

Hate to lose Machinery Pete fans.

My good friend in the auction biz Tim Markham who now works with the Steffes Group (www.steffesgroup.com) dropped me a note this weekend regarding a multi party live on site auction they have coming on June 4, 2021 in Dyersville, IA.

We have a 2019 JD 560M round baler with 5K bales on the sale,” said Markham. “This is out of the Joe Stoffel estate from Rickardsville, IA. Joe operated Joe’s Baling and was a big Machinery Pete fan. He would always drop me a line when he would spot me or even himself in the auction footage. We lost Joe in early Feb. His nephews are planning a tractor ride in his honor May 30 so his JD 4440 that he pulled the baler with will be a little delayed to get to the auction site for one more tour around Dubuque County.

Joe was 64 when he passed in February. Sorry to lose you Joe. Thank You for watching/following our Machinery Pete videos and TV show.

JoeStoffel-Obit

Here’s link to Joe’s obituary: Obituary of Joe Stoffel | Welcome to Kramer Funeral Home serving Dy...

Markham pointed out another equipment highlight on this June 4, 2021 auction in Dyersville, IA…“We have a beautiful JD 6155R loader tractor on the sale. It’s a 2019 model with only 229 hours. This tractor came from a gentleman from Springville, IA area who passed away not long after purchasing tractor new from Bodensteiner Implement Company (www.bodimp.com) in Rowley, IA.”

Here’s a link to the June 4, 2021 Dyersville, IA auction by The Steffes Group: Dyersville, IA Multi-Party Farm Equipment Auction - Steffes Group, Inc.

Pete
Machinery Pete
www.MachineryPete.com