Chevy C60 Grain Trucks - Prices Over the Years

The past 20 1/2 years I’ve seen 1,159 Chevrolet C60 trucks sold at auction.

That’s a lot of C60’s.

No matter the line of equipment on a particular auction, if there’s nice old grain truck, like a C60…I’ve always been interested in what they go for.

Values on Chevy C60 trucks have held remarkably steady the past 5 years. Here’s a look at the Avg. Auction Price with High/Low for each of the past 5 years according to our Machinery Pete sale price data, holding tightly in the $2,100 - $2,900 range:

AVG. AUCTION PRICE ON CHEVY C60 TRUCKS

Quite a sale price spread between those Highs/Lows, all based on specs, condition and history of care of course. Here are the last (10) C60’s I’ve seen sold at auction.

RECENT AUCTION PRICES ON CHEVY C60 TRUCKS

Here’s a picture of the highest selling C60 so far this year at auction, a 1970 model with 92K miles and an 18’ Knapheide box on a June 11, 2020 consignment auction in Leeds, ND by our friends at Dakota Auctioneers (www.dakotaauctioneers.com).

HIGHEST AUCTION PRICES ON CHEVY C60 TRUCKS PAST 5 YEARS

The highest auction sale price I’ve seen the past 20 years on a C60…that would be $28,000 on a June 14, 2014 farm auction in Smith Center, KS on a 1986 model C60 with only 10K miles on it, 1 owner, with an 18’ steel box. Here’s a picture of it.

ChevyC60-KS-$28K

HIGHEST AUCTION PRICES PAST 20 YEARS ON CHEVY C60 TRUCKS

Here’s link to (24) Grain Trucks for sale today: https://www.machinerypete.com/listings/trucks-and-trailers/grain-trucks

Pete
Machinery Pete
www.MachineryPete.com

1 Like