About the Ask Pete category

Have a question for Machinery Pete? Ask away!

1 Like

value of macdon r85 discbine

I have a 2005 CaseIH 2388 combine, that is in Excellent condition. It has 2147 Engine Hours, and 1604 Separator hours. Want to sell it, What do you think it is worth, all the dealers I talk to say they are not moving. Want to upgrade to a caseih 8240. This 2388 goes thru a dealer inspection every fall, and after harvest is washed and waxed, always kept inside. Didn’t even get wet a single time in 2017. I would really appreciate your input. Thanks

What happened to the second version of the ih 7588 7388 7788 tractors I would like to know so if you could please email me back

Great question Seth…lots of folks wondering same thing, where are the 2nd/last SN# IHC 7388, 7588 and 7788 Tractors now all the 3 of the 1st ones sold at auction last year and bought by same guy. Hopefully we can turn up some info on the ones left out there!

Pete
www.machinerypete.com

We have a David-Brown Tractor which we are wanting to sell. How do we go about posting and what are the requirements in listing our David Brown on your site.

Pete, We have a 2003 kinze 3600 that we are thinking about selling. It is an 8 row 36" twin line planter. What is it worth?

delete this post…delete