2009 CaseIH Steiger 535 QuadTrac with 4762 Hours Sold Strong Yesterday on Michigan Auction

Good used track tractors continue to smoking HOT sellers at auction here in 2023.

More sale price proof came yesterday, April 20, 2023, on the Darby Farms online retirement auction in Allegan, MI by www.bigiron.com. I did a video preview of this auction last week. Was a real treat to spend an afternoon with Ken and Joy Darby on their farm and get up close to their sharp line of equipment. One of the eye poppers on their sale yesterday was their QuadTrac. I suspected it would sell very well. Boy, did it ever.

2009 CaseIH Steiger 535 QuadTrac with 4762 hours, sold: $222,850

Pete’s Note:$222,850 is 7th Highest auction price ever on 535 QuadTrac - Highest in 7 1/2 years. And also notably…the Highest auction price ever on 535 QuadTrac with 1800+ hours…and this one had 4762

HIGHEST AUCTION PRICES ON CASEIH STEIGER 535 QUADTRACS 1800+ HOURS

(CLICK FOR ENLARGED VIEW)

Link to (5) CaseIH Steiger 535 QuadTracs For Sale Today: Used Case IH Steiger 535 QuadTrac Tractors for Sale - 5 Listings | Machinery Pete

The other eye popping price from the Darby Farms online retirement auction yesterday in Allegan, MI was the Degelman Pro-Till 36 High Speed Disk. Same deal here, when I was on the Darby’s farm last week talking with Ken and Joy, could sense this Degelman high speed disk could go high. Very high as it turned out.

Degelman Pro-Till 36 High Speed Disk, sold: $140,000

Pete’s Note:$140,000 is new record High auction price on any Degelman Pro-Till High Speed Disk - smashing the previous high auction price by $24K

HIGHEST AUCTION PRICES ON DEGELMAN HIGH SPEED DISKS

Link to (36) Degelman Pro-Till High Speed Disks For Sale Today: Used Degelman Disks for Sale - 36 Listings | Machinery Pete

Pete
Machinery Pete