2008 John Deere 7930 Tractor Sold Record Price Today on Iowa Auction - $17K More Than New!

They paid $146,000 for it new 13 years ago in 2008.

Sold it today at auction for $163,000…2008 JD 7930 tractor with 2168 hours and JD 746 loader.

It was a 1 owner, Gold Key Tour Tractor. The “They” in this case is Jeff and Kent Eby. They paid $146K new for their 2008 JD 7930 with loader 13 years ago. Today (September 1, 2021) it sold for $163,000 consigned on the Jerry and Sandy Urfer online farm retirement auction in Grimes, IA by Sullivan Auctioneers (www.sullivanauctioneers.com). Here’s a pic.

Previous high auction sale price on a JD 7930 was $20K less and from nearly 10 1/2 years ago.

HIGHEST AUCTION PRICES ON JD 7930 TRACTORS

One other Tractor on the Urfer’s retirement auction today set a record high prices, and a 3rd came within an eyelash of another record prices. Here’s the scoop.

2013 New Holland T7.250 with 1371 hours, sold: $105,000

Pete’s Note:Record price here by whopping $15K over previous high auction price

HIGHEST AUCTION PRICES ON NEW HOLLAND T7.250 TRACTORS

2003 Kubota M9000 with 688 hours, loader, sold: $36,000

HIGHEST AUCTION PRICES ON KUBOTA M9000 TRACTORS

Click here for full sale price report from the Jerry & Sandy Urfer online farm retirement auction today in Grimes, IA: tinyurl.com/MachineryPete-GrimesIA

As I’ve been reporting here DAILY all through 2021, the market for good condition used Tractors of all shapes, sizes, horsepower, color…JUST KEEPS MOVING HIGHER. More proof today on this Grimes, IA auction with different size Green, Blue and Orange tractors selling very, very strong. And here’s the deal folks…if we have been such amazing strength with hard cash auction pricing on good condition used Tractors (all equipment really) right through the Spring and Summer…wait until November - December when the Year End Tax Buyers flow into the market. All the while component part cost and availability + severe worldwide shipping issues due to the pandemic are pushing cost of NEW farm equipment…UP, UP, UP. Walking around the Farm Progress Show grounds today I heard folks whispering about 15-30% increases on various types of new farm equipment.

15-30%!

Little wonder then why we’re seeing the nicest condition used equipment, whether Tractors, Combines, Tillage, Grain Handling (Grain Trailers - Wow), Sprayers, Planters, just keep going UP, UP, UP in value and I’m here daily reporting all these new record high auction sale prices.

…which is exactly why I began shouting back in April '21…“If you need that piece of New or Used farm equipment, BUY IT NOW!” If you didn’t…just going to have pay more for it. As we are seeing here day by day.

"Tractor Specs" on all Makes/Modes: Tractor Specs | Machinery Pete

(9) JD 7930’s for sale today: John Deere 7930 Tractors for Sale | Machinery Pete

(6) Kubota M9000’s for sale today: Used Kubota M9000 Tractors for Sale | Machinery Pete

Pete
Machinery Pete
www.MachineryPete.com

1 Like