Value of a Massey Fergeson 33, 17 row seeder

Hi i have an old MF 33 17 row seeder…
Its in very good condition… my Grandfather has had it in his barn and everything still moves and works
Im not sure on the year…
Do you have a general idea on price… We were thinking $800 but we may be off either way…
Thanks
Kristy

1 Like

Kristy, you are spot on with your asking price of $800. The Avg. Auction Price on last (9) Massey Ferguson 33 drills sold = $866. I’ve seen them as high as $2,400 and low as $400. Here’s a look at the recent auction prices:

Also, one selling tip: in whatever classified advertising you do, be sure to mention this Massey Ferguson 33 drill was purchased by your grandfather. This is very important fact / piece of history. The “1 owner” factor resonates with potential buyers. Also, if you by chance have any old pics of your grandfather farming with the drill…those old pics are like GOLD, include them in any online advertising you do. In fact, if you do find any old pics like that…be sure to email me a note: greg@machinerypete.com. Would be fun to do a social media post with note about MF 33 drill for sale with pic of your grandpa in action :slight_smile:

Pete