Sharp Allis Chalmers 8050 Tractor Coming Up For Sale at Auction

My friend Jamie Moore with Yorkton Auction Centre in Yorkton, SK tipped me off to a beautiful tractor they have coming up for sale.

Allis Chalmers 8050 with 1995 Hours - April 23rd Auction - Yorkton, SK

It’s selling on Day 2 of their Annual Spring Machinery Auction, 4/23/24. Here’s link to the sale listing: https://www.yacauctions.com/auctions/10324-annual-spring-machinery-auction-day-2

Got me to thinking…Wonder what this Orange Beauty will sell for? Here’s look at the Top 5 Highest auction sale prices I’ve ever seen on 8050’s

HIGHEST AUCTION PRICES EVER ON ALLIS CHALMERS 8050 TRACTORS

(Click To Enlarge View)

Here’s picture of the record high selling 8050, sweet 1985 model that was only showing 236 hours, sold on January 26, 2022 www.bigiron.com online auction. It was from Homer, Neb.

No. 3 high seller in our list here brings back LOT of memories for me, of the famous August 22, 2016 online auction in Menomonie, WI for the late Don Fanetti. I’ve never seen such an IMPRESSIVE line of Allis Chalmers Tractors in my life. Guessing I’ll never seen another line up like Don’s. Wow. In that line, besides his sweet 8050 that sold for $34,300 was the VERY LAST ALLIS CHALMERS TRACTOR EVER MADE, EVER TO ROLL OFF THE ALLIS CHALMERS ASSEMBLY LINE…1985 Deutz-Allis with only 29 actual original hours. Here’s the Machinery Pete Fanetti Auction Preview video I posted with a walk through of Don’s orange beauties:

How High do you think Yorkton, SK Allis Chalmers 8050 with 1995 hours will sell on the April 23rd sale? Stay tuned…

“Tractor Specs” on all Allis Chalmers models: www.machinerypete.com/specs/allis-chalmers

Pete
Machinery Pete

1 Like