Record Setting John Deere 435 Round Baler Set to Good To Field

What a beautiful baler.

30 Years Old when it sold last December. Doesn’t look a day over New.

The 1991 JD 435 round baler pictured below, with only 600 total bales on it, sold for record high auction price of $13,000 on December 16, 2021 consignment auction in Idabel, OK by Brinkley Auction, Inc. (https://brinkleyauctions.com).

Now its getting ready to hit the field.

Greg, thought you might like to see a picture of this baler. It sold last December at Brinkley Auction in Idabel, Okla. 1991 John Deere 435, only baled 600 bales. All original paint, barn kept, barely worn the paint off the pickup teeth. Looks like it just came off the lot. We’re about to start baling with it. I just wanted you to see it. Thanks for all you do sir.” - Kevin Lane.

Thank You Kevin for sharing the pictures and story on this absolutely Like New JD 435 round baler. BTW, Kevin wasn’t kidding about the paint barely worn off the pickup teeth.

Hoping Kevin may be able to get me a bit of video of this 1991 JD 435 round baler back in action in the field. Stay tuned. And the $13,000 purchase price on the 12/16/21 Idabel, Okla. auction…Yes, a record high auction sale price on a 435, but deservedly so. Not every day you run across a 30 year old pristine round baler like this. Checking our MachineryPete.com Auction Price data, here’s a look at the highest sale prices I’ve ever seen on JD 435 round balers.

HIGHEST AUCTION PRICES ON JD 435 ROUND BALERS

Note the 3rd highest auction sale price on JD 435 round baler also came from last year, on an August 21, 2021 consignment auction in Jordan, MN by Ediger Auction Service. Values on good condition used round balers, like literally every other type/category of used farm equipment, has been on the RISE.

Link to 3,311 Round Balers for sale today: Used Round Balers for Sale - 3311 Listings | Machinery Pete

Link to view 13,500+ Auction Prices on Round Balers: www.MachineryPete.com/auction_results

Pete
Machinery Pete

That is a nice looking John Deere baler