John Deere is a great tractor, but they’re behind the Times in customer service

John Deere is a great tractor, but they’re behind the Times in customer service I have been trying to get a John Deere 4052 are with a 440 R self-leveling water for about 18 months. I have been led down a path that is so frustrating trying to purchase it’s ridiculous. John Deere is not connected in order to tell us where inventory is you have to chase and chase and still not get what you want.

Having worked with $4 billion companies that service the customer, even Amazon who has the best customer service in the world lens me to thing the John Deere customer service connecting product to purchase or where you can buy it it’s like being back in the 1600s and we know how that turned out. Again a great product love it I own one but trying to buy one even before Covid is the biggest joke I’ve ever seen. They need to serve the customer not themselves. It is no wonder that competition keeps bringing up new companiesAnd products to compete with them. So frustrated I may have to buy a Kabota :slight_smile: VBL