Another tractor record auction price was set Wednesday (June 1, 2022).
On a court ordered farm auction with no online bidding in Earlville, IL for Kimberly and James Grey. The sale was by Matthew Bullock Auctioneers (www.bullockauctioneerss.com). According to a Machinery Pete follower from Illinois, there was a huge crowd at the auction Wednesday. Here’s the scoop on the record price.
2012 JD 8235R with 1017 hours, sold: $193,600
Pete’s Note: “$176,000 hammer price + 10% buyers fee = $193,600. New record high auction sale price on 8235R”
HIGHEST AUCTION PRICES ON JD 8235R TRACTORS
- 5 Highest auction prices on JD 8235R’s all from past 15 mo.
- 7 of 8 Highest auction prices on JD 8235R’s from past 15 mo.
- The Avg. Auction Price on JD 8235R’s UP 54.4% vs 3 years ago (2019)
- Avg. Auction Price on JD 8235R’s this year ($147,441) Highest in 9 Years
AVG. AUCTION PRICE ON JD 8235R TRACTORS
- Current Avg. Dealer Advertised Price on JD 8235R’s = $137,197
Link to (22) JD 8235R’s for sale today: Used John Deere 8235R Tractors for Sale - 22 Listings | Machinery Pete
In a tragic footnote to the auction Wednesday, Kimberly Grey, age 65, was killed in a multi vehicle traffic accident Friday (June 3, 2022) on I-55 near Funks Grove, IL: 2 killed and 3 injured in 5-vehicle crash on Interstate 55 near Funks Grove | WGLT