Ask Pete: What's 2004 JD 693 Corn Head Worth?

Ask Pete Question from Adam P…“Hey Pete, I’m looking to sell a 2004 JD 693 corn head, would you have an average auction price from the last 12 months?”

Pete’s Reply: Why yes, Adam, I would have that data on JD 693 6-row corn heads. From the Auction Price Data section of our www.MachineryPete.com web site here’s what you find when click on the “Avg. Pricing” link

AVG. AUCTION PRICE ON JD 693 CORN HEADS PAST 7 YEARS

So JD 693 corn head values actually UP 7.3% so far this year after being UP 2.8% last year. Getting older, but worth more $$. Like quite a lot of used farm equipment here lately it seems. Here’s pic of the highest selling at auction JD 693 so far this year…$16,500 on 4/19/21 online farm auction in Kendallville, IN:

Of course John Deere did make the 693 model 6-row corn head quite a few years and Adam P. did mention he’s looking to sell his 2004 model 693. We can narrow things quite a bit using the Search Filters in our Auction Price Data section of www.MachineryPete.com…so if we narrow things down to the Avg. Auction Price on 2003 - 2005 model JD 693 corn heads, here’s what our auction price data shows:

AVG. AUCTION PRICE 2003 - 2005 MODELS PAST 5 YEARS
Calendar Year / Avg. Auction Price / High / Low

• Current Avg. Dealer Advertised Price on 2003 - 2005 JD 693’s = $13,600

Link to 4,119 Corn Heads for sale today - including (89) JD 693’s: Used Corn Heads for Sale | Machinery Pete

My final suggestion to Adam P…you can list any private pieces of equipment you are looking to sell in our Machinery Pete web site, here’s the link: Used Farm Equipment for Sale | Machinery Pete

Pete
Machinery Pete
www.MachineryPete.com